The rules of the royal golf federation will apply.
- Out of bounds (rule 27-1)
- White stakes and posts, walls, fences and private gardens bordering the course, and main roads of el hacho.
- Movable obstructions (rule 24-1) – stones in bunkers which interfere with the stroke may be removed without penalty.
- Immovable obstructions (rule 24-2) – all roads, paths, and drainage walls artificially built within the course and all watering systems’ components are obstructions.
- Water hazards (rule 26-1) – these will be marked with yellow stakes. Lateral water hazards will be marked with red stakes.
- Ground under repair – new plants, trees and surrounding areas and zones marked with blue stakes are G.U.R. Drop your ball, not nearer the hole, without penalty. We have to protect the new plantings.
- Slow play is not acceptable.
- Please smooth all bunkers, replace all divots and repair all pitch marks on the greens.
- Please use buggy paths. It is forbidden to drive on the fairways.